by Steve Rundle and Tom Steffen
The following are just a few of the questions that should be asked when assessing the viability of a Great Commission Company (GCC).
- Is there a clear statement of the purpose and goals for the company?
- Does the management team have the appropriate experience and training?
- Can the business create and maintain a competitive advantage?
- From a financial perspective, is the business an attractive investment?
- Is there a clear path from start-up to financial sustainability?
- Are there investors and other advisers committed to helping the company reach financial sustainability?
- Is this a business concept that has worked in other contexts?
- What are the risks?
- Is the business model flexible enough to allow for expansion, changes in direction or alliances with other companies?
- How will the net earnings be distributed?
- How and when can the investors expect to be repaid?