Urbana: Business Track
December 27 – 31, 2018
Does God care about your job?
Absolutely! Come join the Urbana Business Track to explore how God might use you in his global mission through your work and business. Connect with others interested in making the workplace sacred, study the Word, and meet with mentors to learn how God uses business to advance his purposes and to figure out your next steps.
Why should you be in the Business Track?
- Enjoy manuscript Bible studies tailored to the track and your interests
- Explore a biblical theology of work
- Hear from people who are serving God at multinational corporations, launching social ventures, and starting companies dedicated to the quadruple (financial, social, environmental, and spiritual) bottom-line
- Attend seminars on a broad range of business topics like microfinance, business as mission, and starting social ventures
- Meet with experienced business mentors and discernment advisors
Join others who share your passion for business and the marketplace in the Business Track.