Business as Mission in Nigeria
We are a network of global partners seeking to collaborate and share resources
Business As Missions (BAM) is a growing global business initiative, of like-minded Christian entrepreneurs who are providing cutting edge business opportunities from most practical areas in Agriculture, Manufacturing, Information and Communication Technology, Media, Training, Business Development and Consultancy, in most vulnerable communities in developing nations.
BAM is registered in Nigeria to supervise the project activities of partnering agencies and connecting entrepreneurs with what is happening globally.
- Helps entrepreneurs create businesses that will reach the lost and support mission efforts.
- Training entrepreneurs to be more effective in business ventures.
- Empowers entrepreneurs to reach their customers with the gospel.
- Recruits and mentors young entrepreneurs to operate Business as Mission.
- Provides information leading to commitment to long term cross-cultural involvement to the unreached.
- Helps entrepreneurs find adequate funding for their business project.